We’re Creating Tomorrow’s Contact Center. Today.
Is outdated contact center technology preventing you from engaging and supporting your customers?
Don’t wait until a customer tweets about poor service or your team misses its SLA goals. Our cloud solutions help you keep pace with your customers while building memorable and lasting relationships with them.
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
- Multi-channel communications via one universal queue. Give your customers the type of support they want - phone, social media, chat, text, or email – and easily manage it from one unified queue.
- Powerful solutions that make it easy to treat each customer like a star. Make your customers say “Wow” with innovative software that helps agents treat each customer uniquely while maintaining overall efficiency.
- Innovative, yet low maintenance, technology. Get flexible, pay-as-you-go, always up-to-date, cloud technology.
- Deep industry experience. We’ve been working with contact centers for a long time. We really understand your challenges and built our technology to solve them.
- Passionate tribe of customers. We’re grateful (and humbled) that our customers have lots of nice things to say about us.
Check out our customer videos and testimonials, or browse our call center solutions
What Our Customers Say
“Our business has grown dramatically since we switched to inContact.”
Jill Blankenship, President,
Frontline Call Center
"We chose inContact because they provide an all-in-one solution."
Who We Are At-a-Glance
Our flexible cloud-based software helps contact centers efficiently support their customers with personalized interactions. The result is high customer satisfaction, low attrition, and brand loyalty.
- Recognized leader and cloud pioneer
- Industry’s best-published service level agreement of 99.99%
- 2000+ call center deployments
- Used by 114,000+ agents globally
- 70+ Fortune 500 clients
- Over one billion calls handled per year
- Over 100 integrations to top CRMs
- More industry experience than any other contact center cloud vendor
What Analysts Say
"inContact is doing for the contact center what Salesforce.com did for the CRM." Piper Jaffray
“Frost & Sullivan’s independent research clearly shows that inContact has assembled and refined a versatile and expanding all-in-one cloud global contact center platform backed by a communications backbone.”
Frost & Sullivan North American Cloud Contact Center Solutions, Best Practices, 2012
- Salt Lake City
Learn how to operate more efficiently, delight customers, and discover new pathways to profit