We’re Creating Tomorrow’s Contact Center. Today.
Is outdated contact center technology preventing you from engaging and supporting your customers?
Don’t wait until a customer tweets about poor service or your team misses its SLA goals. Our cloud solutions help you keep pace with your customers while building memorable and lasting relationships with them.
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
- Multi-channel communications via one universal queue. Give your customers the type of support they want - phone, social media, chat, text, or email – and easily manage it from one unified queue.
- Powerful solutions that make it easy to treat each customer like a star. Make your customers say “Wow” with innovative software that helps agents treat each customer uniquely while maintaining overall efficiency.
- Innovative, yet low maintenance, technology. Get flexible, pay-as-you-go, always up-to-date, cloud technology.
- Deep industry experience. We’ve been working with contact centers for a long time. We really understand your challenges and built our technology to solve them.
- Passionate tribe of customers. We’re grateful (and humbled) that our customers have lots of nice things to say about us.
Check out our customer videos and testimonials, or browse our call center solutions
What Our Customers Say
“Our business has grown dramatically since we switched to inContact.”
Jill Blankenship, President,
Frontline Call Center
"We chose inContact because they provide an all-in-one solution."
Who We Are At-a-Glance
Our flexible cloud-based software helps contact centers efficiently support their customers with personalized interactions. The result is high customer satisfaction, low attrition, and brand loyalty.
- Recognized leader and cloud pioneer
- Industry's best-published service level agreement of 99.99%
- 6 Billion Interactions
- Used by 155,000+ cloud contact center agents
- Over 100 Fortune 500 / Global 2000 clients
- Used in over 100 countries
- More industry experience than any other cloud contact center vendor
What Analysts Say
"inContact is doing for the contact center what Salesforce.com did for the CRM." - Piper Jaffray
“At this pace of innovation and development, inContact will continue to expand market share and net key competitive wins. The company’s commitment to superior client experience through flexible ongoing professional services, business consulting, technical support, education and training is indeed laudable.” - Nancy Jamison | Principal Analyst | Frost & Sullivan
- Salt Lake City
Learn how to operate more efficiently, delight customers, and discover new pathways to profit