SALT LAKE CITY (Apr 14, 2011) --inContact (NASDAQ:SAAS), the leading provider of on-demand contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, announced today that a Fortune 500 consumer packaged goods company has selected inContact to enhance the effectiveness of its European and Asia customer service operations.
This leading packaged goods provider routes all service, sales and support calls from Europe and Asia to a single, 200-agent European-based contact center for resolution. The company chose to move to the cloud from a legacy, premise-based solution to enhance the agility of its contact center operations and create a virtual service hub for customers outside the US. The company has additional contact centers around the globe, and plans to unify its enterprise-wide call routing on the inContact platform by the end of next year.
This Fortune 500 leader joins inContact's growing enterprise and European customer base and selected inContact's cloud-based solution to provide key capabilities not available in premise-based offerings such as:
- Rapid implementation: As a cloud-based solution, inContact can implement solutions rapidly and effectively, to meet the stringent business requirements of enterprise customers.
- International footprint and capabilities: inContact provides support for "follow-the-sun" service models and enables global, multi-site companies to provide a seamless customer experience, regardless of where the customer or contact center is located
- Better business flexibility: The inContact solution can be easily modified on the fly by existing in-house contact center staff to support changing business initiatives.
- Enterprise-class network architecture: The inContact cloud platform features built-in scalability, multi-layer geographic redundancy, and leading-edge security.
- Industry-leading customer support: inContact has a proven track record of providing premier, high-quality service to enterprise customers.
"It's clear that the cloud is no longer a solution just for small to midsized contact centers. It's now an attractive solution for large enterprise contact centers and contact centers that have forecasted substantial growth," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "Our international expansion strategy is fueling growth in our business and we are excited to work with another large, enterprise company to deliver a powerful experience to their most important customers."
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) helps contact centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its powerful portfolio of cloud-based contact center software solutions. The company's services and solutions enable contact centers to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing customer-centric business improvement and growth. To learn more, visit www.inContact.com.
- inContact solutions in Europe: http://www.incontact.com/international-call-center-services/emea
- inContact expansion into Europe: http://www.incontact.com/virtual-call-center-company/press-room/press-releases/2010/incontact-expands-cloud-based-call-center
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Safe Harbor Statement: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking information made on the Company's behalf. All statements, other than statements of historical facts which address the Company's expectations of sources of capital or which express the Company's expectation for the future with respect to financial performance or operating strategies, can be identified as forward-looking statements. Such statements made by the Company are based on knowledge of the environment in which it operates, but because of the factors previously listed, as well as other factors beyond the control of the Company, actual results may differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements. (For the complete statement, please click here.)
inContact is the registered trademark of inContact, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.