SALT LAKE CITY, Jun 07, 2011 -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of on-demand call center software and call center agent optimization tools, announced that the quick deployment capabilities of its cloud-based call center offerings provided a solution for a new customer, a financial services company, that had an urgent need to get up and running on a new solution.
The financial services company recently purchased the credit card business of a failed bank from the federal government. As a result, the company had to get self-service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for card holders, and customer service and collections agents, up and running in about a month to effectively service the existing and new credit card customers. Traditional premise-based solutions were cost-prohibitive and carried long lead-times for installation. The company turned to the inContact cloud-based call routing solution, and was live in less than 30 days, meeting their critical and aggressive deadline.
The inContact cloud model is extremely well-suited for rapid deployment due to:
- Leverage Existing Investments - the inContact platform overlays existing contact center infrastructure, such as PBX and phone systems, to speed implementation and leverage legacy investments.
- Network connectivity - inContact is the only cloud-based call center software provider that also offers network connectivity, enabling a holistic communications network.
- Flexibility - the inContact platform is location agnostic, so it can connect centers anywhere to leverage at-home or distributed agent populations.
- Professional Services - inContact offers the most seasoned Professional Services team, proven by more than 800 unique implementations and innovative best practices.
"As the leading provider of cloud contact solutions, we often work with customers to address urgent business deadlines with quick and effective implementations," said Bassam Salem, SVP of Professional Services. "Combining the flexibility of our cloud-based solution and the deep industry expertise of our team, we can help our customers solve their most pressing challenges and ensure great outcomes for their customers as well."
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) helps call centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its powerful portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions. The company's services and solutions enable call centers to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing customer-centric business improvement and growth. To learn more, visit www.inContact.com.
- Customer case study on rapid deployment
- Read about call center trends and best practices on the inContact blog
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Safe Harbor Statement: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking information made on the Company's behalf. All statements, other than statements of historical facts which address the Company's expectations of sources of capital or which express the Company's expectation for the future with respect to financial performance or operating strategies, can be identified as forward-looking statements. Such statements made by the Company are based on knowledge of the environment in which it operates, but because of the factors previously listed, as well as other factors beyond the control of the Company, actual results may differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements. (For the complete statement, please click here.)
inContact® is the registered trademark of inContact, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.