If you deliver timely, relevant customer service that meets your customer’s needs, regardless of the channel they’re using, the world is yours. Make customer experience your biggest asset.
In the midst of increased compliance requirements and a growing need for greater business intelligence, the focus on effective Quality Assurance and Analytics solutions has intensified. Join Christina Cowell, Product Marketing Manager at inContact, for this unique opportunity to ask questions and learn more about cloud solutions for Quality Assurance and Analytics.
Join Kristyn Emenecker, VP of the Workforce Optimization Solutions Group at inContact, as she joins other industry experts to discuss how to implement Quality Assurance and Analytics in your contact center.
Contact center professionals and executives from a wide range of industries are gathering at the beautiful Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld for ICUC 2014. Join us and you'll get to explore topics designed specifically with you in mind and network with industry experts and peers. Best of all, you'll leave the conference with a plan to tackle the toughest challenges facing your contact center.
this is a test
A well-groomed IVR makes it easy for your customers to choose logical and helpful self-service options that reduce agent handle times and increase customer satisfaction. In this educational webinar, learn how to leverage your IVR and ensure the best customer experience possible.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Ways you can enhance your customer's experience with IVR design tips
- How to create optimal flows using Studio actions
- Proper testing methods for IVR setup
- How to measure the impact of your IVR scripting
A large part of Quality Management is accurately defining, measuring and utilizing the metrics that matter most to you. In this session, you'll discover how to easily create and modify quality forms that help your agents deliver a better customer experience.
Join us and hear:
- How you can create forms that capture the right data, enabling you to more effectively coach your agents
- Ways you can align business drivers with agent skills and behaviors
- Best practices for measuring agent effort through form metrics and scoring techniques
Join this session and learn how you can easily create security profiles that provide greater flexibility and protect sensitive customer information. And, find out how you can empower your staff with the knowledge they need to quickly respond to customer requests.
You will learn how to:
- Create customized user profiles that optimize agent skillsets
- Provide agents access to only the information they need
- Manage and edit security profiles easily
Every contact center wants to improve customer experience. In order to do so, organizations must collect and analyze customer sentiments regularly. But, once you have the data, what do you do with that information? Join this webinar to learn how you can accurately obtain, manage and analyze customer feedback. Then, hear how your organization can use that information to create loyal customers.
Learn how you can:
- Obtain real-time, actionable feedback with inContact's Voice of the Customer solution (ECHO)
- Develop and implement retention tactics based on customer feedback
- Utilize agent conversations to gather the information you need
WFO is a dynamic puzzle of technology, processes and resources, that when properly put together can be the key to optimizing the contact center. Join us as we show you how to put the WFO pieces together to save your contact center money and valuable time!
You know you need a contact center – or you need to improve – but you don’t know where to start. Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Right around the time you realize it’s necessary to start using contact center technology, the questions come flooding in. Where to start, what to know, how to be successful? And the list goes on. Be sure to attend our webinar: I Need a Contact Center! Now What? to learn about the sssentials to start or expand your contact center.