Join this session and learn how you can easily create security profiles that provide greater flexibility and protect sensitive customer information. And, find out how you can empower your staff with the knowledge they need to quickly respond to customer requests.
You will learn how to:
- Create customized user profiles that optimize agent skillsets
- Provide agents access to only the information they need
- Manage and edit security profiles easily
A well-groomed IVR makes it easy for your customers to choose logical and helpful self-service options that reduce agent handle times and increase customer satisfaction. In this educational webinar, learn how to leverage your IVR and ensure the best customer experience possible.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Ways you can enhance your customer's experience with IVR design tips
- How to create optimal flows using Studio actions
- Proper testing methods for IVR setup
- How to measure the impact of your IVR scripting
Every contact center wants to improve customer experience. In order to do so, organizations must collect and analyze customer sentiments regularly. But, once you have the data, what do you do with that information? Join this webinar to learn how you can accurately obtain, manage and analyze customer feedback. Then, hear how your organization can use that information to create loyal customers.
Learn how you can:
- Obtain real-time, actionable feedback with inContact's Voice of the Customer solution (ECHO)
- Develop and implement retention tactics based on customer feedback
- Utilize agent conversations to gather the information you need
A large part of Quality Management is accurately defining, measuring and utilizing the metrics that matter most to you. In this session, you'll discover how to easily create and modify quality forms that help your agents deliver a better customer experience.
Join us and hear:
- How you can create forms that capture the right data, enabling you to more effectively coach your agents
- Ways you can align business drivers with agent skills and behaviors
- Best practices for measuring agent effort through form metrics and scoring techniques
this is a test