Introducing inContact’s Cloud Customer Interaction Platform, designed to help companies better manage one-to-one customer experiences and achieve key metrics in today’s hypercompetitive, consumer-driven economy
SALT LAKE CITY – September 30, 2015 – inContact, the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced the market availability of the Fall 2015 release of its award-winning cloud contact center platform. As part of the release, inContact is establishing the core technology components of a complete cloud customer interaction platform and redefining the comprehensive cloud solution for the contact center marketplace.
“No other cloud contact center provider offers the depth and breadth of technology, people and partners, that we bring to the table to help companies achieve their goals,” said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. “With our comprehensive approach in the cloud, we are making it easier and more affordable for companies of all sizes to create and manage stand-out customer experiences while meeting their key business metrics.”
Jarman continues: “Companies moving to the cloud for their contact center are looking at the full picture of what a true partner can provide—beyond the technology, to the essential services and partner ecosystem, that together—add up to reliable, safe choice.”
inContact’s new Cloud Customer Interaction Platform (CCIP) includes five components that are unified in an all-in-one cloud system that includes:
- Global Cloud Infrastructure – Highly scalable, reliable, redundant and secure foundation for inContact’s 24x7 global, carrier-grade infrastructure. An extensible, open platform with over 210 APIs that make it easy to customize and integrate with solutions from innovation and ecosystem partners.
- Omnichannel Interactions – Cloud multimedia routing for all customer interactions, including traditional channels such as inbound / outbound voice, voicemail, email, chat, work items, IVR, voice portal and self-service, as well as newer channels such as Social Media and SMS. Includes pre-built integrations and APIs for CRM, Unified Communications and other inContact ecosystem partners.
- inContact Voice as a Service™ – Optimized voice quality solution for contact centers is built on inContact’s carrier-grade, global network and includes the most flexibility, connectivity options and monitoring available from any contact center provider.
- Workforce Optimization – Robust suite of tools in the cloud to help organizations transform the quality of customer interactions by improving agent performance, by optimizing operations and by intelligently automating actions and assignments between workforce optimization applications (WFO) and the core contact center ACD and routing engine.
- Analytics – Consolidated inContact data analytics cloud with simple to sophisticated reporting and analytics tools to provide the maximum visibility and control of contact center operations and achievement of business metrics.
Additional highlights of the 2015 inContact Fall Release include:
- Introducing inContact MAX– My Agent eXperience™ designed to improve agent experience and efficiency with streamlined handling of all contact center interactions, regardless of channel. The all-new, context-sensitive and dynamic interface is architected to handle omnichannel experiences across the customer journey.
- Upgrades to inContact inView™ Performance Management including new TV dashboards, real-time SMS alerts and new internal messaging capabilities.
- Updated compliance management in Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution that features inContact’s patented, “no-pause” connections between agents and target customers. New APIs to support DNC across multiple campaigns and new control for predictive dialing at the business unit level.
- New mobile access for inContact Enterprise WFO powered by Verint now available for Android and iOS phone and tablet devices.
- Updates to Uptivity WFO by inContact include recording and QM resiliency enhancements as well as improved forecasting tools in Uptivity WFM.
- Lync Gateway Beta (Microsoft Skype for Business) allows agents to see the Lync status of users anywhere in the Enterprise and initiate phone communication with a click, without requiring agents to be Lync users or have Lync installed.
- New Supervisor Interface as part of inContact Central provides optimal visibility and control. With a simple mouse click, supervisors can drill-down directly into agent features, gaining instant access to agent interactions--capturing opportunities to review and improve.
With the new Cloud Customer Interaction Platform (CCIP), inContact is advancing the features and flexibility in the cloud to meet the needs of enterprise contact centers, business process outsourcers (BPOs), and government entities who are often operating multiple divisions, contact center locations and presence in global regions.
Small to mid-sized businesses can take advantage of advanced cloud features and the streamlined service experience all from one provider that will make it easier and affordable for them to meet consumer expectations and balance the realities of their unique business needs.
- Get the 2015 Ovum Decision Matrix featuring inContact recognized as a market leader
- See how world-class companies are achieving their goals with inContact
- Learn more about the Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center
- For latest news and articles, follow @inContact on Twitter
inContact is the cloud contact center software leader that makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while at the same time meeting their key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates in the cloud and is the only provider to offer a complete cloud customer interaction platform that is purpose built for enterprise and government organizations who operate in multiple divisions, locations and global regions. Named as Market Leader in the 2015 Ovum Decision Matrix and winner of the 2014 CRM Magazine Rising Star Award, inContact has deployed over 2,200 cloud contact center instances. To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.