Interactions 2018 promises a world-class agenda, with industry experts, innovations and the hottest trends. Some of the most anticipated events at the conference are user presentations—real stories with real solutions and real results.
You’ve got a story. We want to hear it.
You can be part of this year’s excitement by sharing your experiences and insights with your peers at Interactions 2018. As one of our speakers, you’ll be showcasing your company’s successes, best practices and thought leadership at the industry’s top user conference. Plus, you’ll receive a complimentary Premium Conference Pass and recognition as a participant in the NICE Interactions speaker’s community.
Get your ideas started
Conference sessions are organized around several tracks, tailored to important topics for each contact center role. Track descriptions are below—these will help stimulate your ideas for your own presentation!
- CX Strategy and Emerging Trends for Executives & Customer Experience Leaders: Transform your contact center to a strategic asset and competitive advantage that “wins every interaction” across the customer journey.
- Leadership and Operations Best Practices for Contact Center Managers and Operations Leaders: New ways to engage and develop your team while meeting the needs of all stakeholders: your organization, agents and customers.
- NICE inContact CXone Omnichannel Routing for Managers and Users of inbound/outbound contact routing: Satisfy today’s empowered customers by using CXone Automatic Contact Distributor, CXone Interactive Voice Response, CXone Personal Connection™, Studio, and My Agent eXperience™ (MAX) to achieve seamless, consistent interactions across all channels.
- NICE inContact CXone Workforce Optimization & Analytics: Delivering an outstanding customer experience requires an engaged, empowered team – on call at the right time and supported by insightful analytics. Hear how your colleagues get the most from their teams and Quality Management, Recording, Workforce Management, Performance Management and Omnichannel Analytics.
- NICE inContact CXone Advanced Customization & Extensions: Contact center teams cannot afford to work in silos and still meet their customer experience goals – and neither can their data and software. Learn how to gain deeper insights on the limitless possibilities of CXone Open Cloud Foundation with Voice-as-a-Service, advanced scripting in Studio, plus pre-built and custom 3rd party integrations via open APIs.
It’s easy to submit your ideas.
The number of speakers is limited, and you’ll be able to submit your ideas through February 28, 2018. But why wait? Click here for the submission form or email Interactions 2018 for additional information.